This post may contain one or more affiliate links, to find out more information, please read my AD POLICY.
This salad is one of my favorite quick and easy go-to zucchini recipes. It’s a light and healthy salad full of flavor with just a few ingredients.
Zucchini and Tomato Salad
- 1 Zucchini, shaved with a potato peeler
- 1 Tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, diced (or any cheese of your choosing)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 5-6 basil leaves, shredded
- 1 /4 tsp sea salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper (or to taste)
- Layer the shaved zucchini into a shallow dish.
- Sprinkle the sea salt over the zucchini.
- Add the diced tomatoes
- Add the mozzarella cheese
- Add olive oil
- Add half the shredded basil leaves
- Add the ground pepper and mix.
- Add the remaining basil leaves and enjoy.
Sat. Fat (grams)2.88